Peppermint bark is a candy we cannot wait to get our hands on every holiday season, and this version is perfect for the entire family!
We LOVE all things bark during the holidays, and this is our twist on it! Lower sugar but still oh so decadent so everyone can enjoy!
So, if you need to bring a quick, last minute dessert to your family holiday dinner or New Years Eve celebration, look no further!
· 10 oz dark chocolate
· 1 tsp coconut oil
· 1 tbsp Kokada Brownie
· 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
· 1/2 tsp peppermint extract
· 1 candy cane, chopped
· 2 tbsp Kokada Brownie
1. Place all the ingredients in a double boiler except for the candy cane and Kokada for topping. Stir constantly until everything is melted together. Skip to step 3.
2. If you don’t have a double boiler set up, you can also microwave the chocolate and coconut oil in 30 sec increments, stirring after each time. Just be careful not to burn the chocolate. Once it is melted, add the Kokada, vanilla, and peppermint extract.
3. Pour the melted chocolate mixture into a parchment lined loaf pan.
4. Plop and spread the extra 2 tbsp of Kokada Brownie on top of the chocolate mixture in the pan. Swirl it around using a knife.
5. Sprinkle the chopped candy cane on top.
6. Set in the fridge until firm (about 2 hours)
7. Break and eat!!