These bites are perfect for a mid-day snack or a healthy breakfast or dessert!
Regardless of whether you're sticking to the New Year's resolutions or not, who doesn't love a good power ball? Unfortunately, most power ball recipes ask you to dump sugar or maple syrup in there. Well, HERE'S OUR SOLUTION! We give you Kokada Healthy Coconut & Flax Bites!
These bites are perfect for a quick, pre-made breakfast, a mid day snack, or a healthy dessert for you and your family. Just a few ingredients and about 15 minutes and you're ready to go!
HAPPY POWER BALL MAKING!
· 1/3 cup Kokada Classic
· ¼ cup runny almond butter
· 2 tbsp maple syrup
· ½ tsp vanilla extract
· 1 cup rolled oats
· ¼ cup ground flax
· 1 tbsp mini chocolate chips
· 1 tbsp shredded coconut flakes, unsweetened
· ¼- ½ cup chocolate chips for melting
1. Combine wet ingredients in a bowl – Kokada, almond butter, maple syrup, and vanilla extract.
2. Add in the rolled oats, ground flax, mini chocolate chips, and coconut flakes.
3. Use a tablespoon of dough to roll each ball. If the dough is sticky, you can wet your hands with a tiny bit of water.
4. Place on a tray or plate in the fridge for 30 minutes.
5. Melt the chocolate in 30 sec increments in the microwave. Be careful not to burn.
6. Dip each ball into the chocolate (one side) and sprinkle with coconut flakes.
7. Place in the fridge for an additional 15 minutes before enjoying!