A naturally sweetened, easy vegetable curry?! Say less! This easy, healthy, warming curry is the PERFECT quick meal year round!
We love a good curry, and this one has become one of our go-to's! For anyone who has met our team in person, you'll know that we constantly talk about this one!
This recipe gives you an easy, quick (takes about 30min to chop up your veggies and put it all together!), yummy dinner that your whole family will love!
· 1 small eggplant, cubed
· 4 oz sugar snap peas, cut in half (could substitute string beans or snow peas)
· 1 green bell pepper, long slices
· 2 cloves garlic, grated
· 1 inch knob ginger, grated
· 2 tbsp green curry paste
· 1-1.5 tbsp Kokada Classic
· 1 can full fat coconut milk
· ½ c vegetable broth
· 1 tbsp tamari or soy sauce
· ½ tsp chili paste, optional
· ¼ c lime juice (1 lime)
· White rice, to serve
· Cilantro, to serve
1. Cook vegetables on medium/high heat with a spritz of oil for 2-3 mins. They do not need to be cooked all the way through.Remove from the pan.
2. Adjust the heat to medium/low and add the grated garlic, ginger, and curry paste. Stir frequently so it doesn’t burn and cook for 2 mins or until fragrant.
3. Add the coconut milk and broth and bring the mixture to a simmer.
4. Add Kokada, tamari, and optional chili paste. If your curry paste is spicy you will want to add 1.5 tbsp Kokada to balance the heat.
5. Add the veggies back in and simmer until desired tenderness.
6. Turn off the heat and add the lime juice.
7. Serve with white rice and fresh cilantro.